Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's useless !

u hate me?
alright..tat's alright for me now.
I have been alwayz protect u from being scolded..
from being canned...
what i have now?
u Hate me....................
I 'm the one bad temper?
is tat suppose to be u?
can u be more mature?
come on..ur life is only games, sleep, eat..
what else?
OMG..
U seems like never have any worries in ur life.....
u dun worry ur results, dun worry about ur parents..
Even dun worry n have some concern of me..
I have lots and lots of assignments...
homeworks....It wil be annoying 4 me too...

Do u realize how it feels?
i'm nt top student..i'm nt tat brililant..............
i need to think..think very hard compare to someone else...
i ned to put effort on it..
i'm nt u............

can u juz think on my side?
alright..........
if U think i'm annoying.......
FINE.......
Better hope i won'T care bout u anymore?
DO U NOW WHAT IS FED UP?
I NOE IT VERY WELL.....

2 comments:

蜻婷 said...

yo supreme.. Life is not a bed of roses.. Sometimes i do face some arguments with my younger siblings too.. Maybe they're just too young to realize how good u are to them.. Maybe ur brother is undergoing the so-called 'rebellious' period? After some time i believe that things will surely go better.. Jia you!! ^^

yin said...

cheer up!!
^^
luv ya....